Servicing and Repairs
If you would like to book your vehicle in with ourselves please call us on 0151-632 4101 or complete the 'Contact Form' on the Contact page. Similarly, if you would like a tailored quote for any repair work please call the parts department on or complete the 'Contact Form' on the Contact Page.
As independent specialists in Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles, we pride ourselves in providing a consistently high level of service since 1984.
We offer one thorough inspection service as we believe every car deserves individual attention, regardless of age or mileage, the only difference being the grade of oil we use which is recommended for your vehicle. Most vehicles use Longlife oil and we believe your vehicle should have an annual service to ascertain and maintain the condition of your vehicle as every car is driven differently.
- A high quality, lower cost alternative to the main dealer.
- Volkswagen Audi Group specification oil used on all servicing. We use Quantum fully synthetic oil as a standard.
- Competitive labour rates and a LOYALTY SCHEME for returning customers.
- All goods and work undertaken carry a TWO YEAR or 20,000 MILES GUARANTEE unless otherwise stated (excluding wear & tear). **
- Specialist tooling and technology.
- Full inspection service prices range from £120.00 + VAT. See our Service Check List for full inspection listing. The mileage and age of your vehicle is taken into account for any additional work required (eg cam belt, brake fluid change, fuel filter, air filter, haldex filter replacement etc). Customer’s authorisation will be sought before any work is done. All findings will be reported, advisories noted and your service light re-set.
- Service book will be stamped, and future service reminders sent. If your vehicle has an online Digital Service Schedule (which is the new way of recording and protecting your service history) we will complete this online for you. We can also provide you with a 'hard copy' service book for easy future reference.
- Fully stocked parts department for service items eliminates delay in the return of your vehicle and offers huge savings off main dealer prices where possible.
- Our courtesy cars are FREE OF CHARGE whilst your vehicle is in for repair so you can carry on with your day. There may be an insurance charge depending upon your level of insurance cover to drive the courtesy vehicle. Please see courtesy car section for further information.
- Volkswagen Service, Audi Service, Seat Service and Skoda Service
** The Company will not accept any liability under guarantee unless the person seeking to rely upon it is the original purchaser. In order to transfer this agreement, written authorization must be sought from the Company. This authority will not be refused without good reason.